+1 on Daniel's point. This appears to be unmaintained but is a very useful
plugin.

I've only used it on the job dsl plugin, but have done Gradle work before
outside of that. I'd be happy to look through the pull requests and
whatnot. I can't claim blazing fast response speed but can definitely lend
a hand on that plugin.