At Sony Mobile, we are planning on using the acceptance-test-harness to
automate all (or most) of the manual tests we run everytime we upgrade our
Jenkins core.
We noticed that there are 2200 commits but only 13 pull requests on the
git. What is the wanted process for adding tests to the git?
Should we do pull requests or simply merge in our tests?

We also noticed that the tests are run for every new release, but that alot
of the tests fail or are skipped. Do we know why this happens?
It could be hard to notice new failures since so many tests already fail or
are skipped.

Tomas Westling
Sony Mobile Communications