On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Tomas Westling
<tomas.westl...@sonymobile.com> wrote:
> What is the wanted process for adding tests to the git?
> Should we do pull requests or simply merge in our tests?

As a rule: do PRs, and if at some point the people merging the PRs
just rubber-stamp them and suggest you commit directly, go ahead.

> We also noticed that the tests are run for every new release, but that alot
> of the tests fail or are skipped. Do we know why this happens?

Because we need someone like you to pay attention to the failures,
diagnose them, and either fix the code (if it is genuinely broken),
fix the test (in the more likely case it is just poorly written), or
mark the test to be skipped, e.g., with @Ignore (if there is no clear
way to get it running).