Hi all,

I am currently developing my first Jenkins plugin.
I need to have a dropdown menu on the job page that is filled via a java
method, but the jelly and the java file don't seem to work properly
together: There is just an empty dropdown list.
What could be wrong?

*jobMain.jelly*

<j:jelly
 xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:st="jelly:stapler" xmlns:d="jelly:define"
xmlns:l="/lib/layout" xmlns:t="/lib/hudson" xmlns:f="/lib/form">
    <f:entry field="selection" title="Choose">
        <f:select />
    </f:entry>
</j:jelly>

*JavaClass.java*

public class JavaClass implements Action {

private AbstractProject ap;

public JavaClass(AbstractProject ap) {

    this.ap = ap;

}

public String getIconFileName() {

    return null;

}

public String getDisplayName() {

    return "";

}

public String getUrlName() {

    return "something";

}

@Extension

public static final class DescriptorImpl extends
TransientProjectActionFactory {

    String selection;

    public DescriptorImpl() throws IOException {

    }

    @DataBoundConstructor

    public DescriptorImpl(String selection) {

        this.selection = selection;

    }

    public ListBoxModel doFillSelectionItems() throws IOException {

        ListBoxModel model = new ListBoxModel();

        model.add("test");

        return model;

    }

    @Override

    public Collection<? extends Action> createFor(AbstractProject target) {

        return Arrays.asList(new JavaClass(target));

    }

  }

}