Ah, ok.. does that mean my class has to implement the Describable interface?
I'm really not yet familiar with all those Jenkins classes and interfaces :/
This "implements Action" and "extends TransientProjectActionFactory"
combination is something I copied from another plugin because I knew it
would accept the jobMain.jelly for the job page. Is there a solution that
can fill the dropdown as well?