On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Nigel Magnay <nigel.mag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it may be useful to be able to say "only launch downstream slaves
> on the same physical node as the upstream job".

This at least is possible, if your Cloud honors a request for a label
which was actually a previously used Slave.name. There is not much
flexibility here but at least from a Workflow project it might be
feasible. I am not sure what it buys you as opposed to doing all the
build steps with a single workspace lease held, though.