Hello Kanstantsin,

It seems you forgot other rude comments and behaviors, but anyway, you
are lying.

> [...]
> started using Jenkins 4 ago and found that it has too many bugs, so decided
> to start improving it. I started from bug wrangling in JIRA, reading docs,
> started learning sources and finally started opening PRs with different fixes
> 3 years ago. I never had to many issues/bugs with any other SW and still sure
> that Jenkins has low quality. (I tired protecting Jenkins quality and it’s
> other issues on conferences when people asking why it impossible to do this
> or this in jenkins).
>
> Timeline
> * So what happened before April, i finally tired with ancient uncomfortable
> JIRA/Confluence and tried to help with INFRA. I have deep experience with
> linux, distros, administrating linux servers, automation (9 years for
> everything). Hardly get response from KK (or rtyler, don’t remember exactly)
> what to do and started puppetizing jira.
> https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins-infra/pull/66 So, my summary about
> infra:
> - it was locked on two persons, that had no time for this
> - they think that it better to migrate to hosted solutions instead of
> supporting jenkins INFRA because they have no time for support and doesn’t
> want provide access to somebody else or change something.
> - i hurt KK feelings with phrase that “jenkins infra sucks"
> - after this KK reacted and it was possible to provide access to infra for
> new persons like Daniel B., Oleg N., @aheritier. Now this helps restarting
> services, but still no real work on infra enhancements (excluding finally
> updated JIRA).
> - no INFRA work, just fill INFRA issues in JIRA to show how they are all not
> resolved.
>
> * The second case is
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/parameterized-trigger-plugin/pull/83 i think i
> provided enough arguments in comments. Summary: experienced(?) dev didn’t
> followed existed rules and KK likes it. For me it just one more situation
> that leads to lower jenkins quality.
>
> * Will try to not take personalities, but, please, think about it in general.
> KK points to this comment
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/build-pipeline-plugin/pull/81#issuecomment-139033384
>   and this
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/1815#issuecomment-137709017
> CB joined people for jenkins development (that’s of course excellent). But it
> happens that nobody guiding them into existed jenkins rules. And they are
> trying to take maintainership
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/NL2wLBjIV5A/gDv9UkCNCgAJ
> https://github.com/jenkinsci/build-pipeline-plugin/pull/81#issuecomment-139033384/https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/jenkinsci-dev/recena/jenkinsci-dev/6Eqz7Z9QbNE/tMOt44t-AQAJ
>  without following existed rules (seems can provide more links).
> Btw Stephen C. describes very well how communication should work, but

1) Here
https://github.com/jenkinsci/build-pipeline-plugin/pull/81#issuecomment-139033384

you didn't provided any technical reason only noise.

2) Here
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jenkinsci-dev/NL2wLBjIV5A/gDv9UkCNCgAJ

"Oleg is identifying very well recena errors in PRs." WHERE??? As
result of this, a bug was resolved. I asked to be maintainer because
the plugin was unmaintained.

A) You constantly mention "following existed rules" but it seems are YOUR rules.

B) You constantly mantion my participation in Subversion Plugin. What
is it your problem here? I try to help here in my spare tiem. You
should appreciate and value that a person wants to spend time in this
"no trend" plugin.

Kanstantsin, I agree with you in a lot of things, but your comments
make me feel very uncomfortable.

I hope to meet you soon and talk about this with some beers on the table.

Regards,

Manuel Recena Soto
* manuelrecena.com [/blog]
* linkedin.com/in/recena