> On Sep 28, 2015, at 21:17, Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org> wrote:
>
> I'll re-iterate what I wrote in my original email. I should have repeated
> this a few times.
>
> The board will refrain from going into the details of the matter in a public
> forum to avoid a public circus, and the committee will not publicly discuss
> the matter for the same reason. If you have inputs to the matter, please send
> them to jenkinsci-bo...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:jenkinsci-bo...@googlegroups.com>, and we will pass them all on to
> the committee.

I will repeat again, you exposed my name, without providing the full picture.
If you want introduce a generic devrel/userrel/comrel team/feature in jenkins,
then you should wrote such announcements in generic way “If somebody
hurt/insult you, then please wrote to jenkinsci-board". Your write-only email
style insults me.

I usually very open and ok to get @recena, @stephenc and probably other people
comments ;)

@stephenc GH allows blocking users