Hello All,

My deployment system is failing after upgrading to 1.636 with below errors.

"End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not

  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of /app/a02/archive.zip or
        /app/a02/archive.zip.zip, and cannot find /app/a02/archive.zip.ZIP,
period.
SSH: EXEC: completed successfully after 806 ms:

Jenkins is not able to deploy the artefact from last successful build to
respective linux machine.

http://localhost:8080/job/javaproject1.0.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/*zip*/archive.zip
 --->URL is failing and not reachable

On the other hand url referring to latest build in the workspace works fine.

 http://localhost:8080/job/javaproject1.0.0/ws/*zip*/archive.zip --->URL works
fine and accessible

I want to ignore the problem of deploying bad build by only selecting the
successful build from first URL. Can anyone suggest how can my first URL
problem be fixed?

Any suggestion will be helpful,

Regards,

Bob