Hi,

We have a C# utiity to create branches on VOBs using cleartool commands.
This process is breaking with the following two errors.

Unable to access file No such file or directory.
in view: Permission denied

I have looked at the forums and i found the below relevant posts.

*https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ClearCase+Plugin?focusedCommentId=42469812#comment-42469812*

<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ClearCase+Plugin?focusedCommentId=42469812#comment-42469812>
*https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ClearCase+Plugin?focusedCommentId=43713920#comment-43713920*

<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ClearCase+Plugin?focusedCommentId=43713920#comment-43713920>

But my file path in the view does not contain any spaces.
And also the views are created on the fly during the program execution. I
cannot use ClearCase plugin as my view are created dynamically in the
program.

My environment is below.
jenkins 1.625.3.
java 1.7
And I have set the Jenkins service with the admin user. No clue what i am
doing wrong here.

Please do let me know how to solve this issue.

Regards,