My custom pipeline step accepts an argument of type object so multiple
datatypes such as string,integer etc can be passed to it. This works fine
but makes the pipeline syntax page list every object type as a potential
argument (which is a big list). I tried using overloading of methods to
accept a select list of types but it didn't like that. Is there a way I can
make this work better? Code is at
https://github.com/davidvanlaatum/pipeline-status
<https://github.com/davidvanlaatum/pipeline-status>