No, sorry.

I still get the error
[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy)
on project thinBackup: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.jvnet.hudson.plugins:thinBackup:hpi:1.8 from/to
maven.jenkins-ci.org (https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/org/jvnet/hudson/plugins/thinBackup/1.8/thinBackup-1.8.hpi.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

Any idea?

Thomas