Sorry, my bad. This is not what I want to say.
I just want to note that it was very hard to find the solution for my
problem(s).
When I do a recap, it was probably better to read all the documentation
top down.

Don't get me wrong, I joined the community some years ago, because I
think jenkins was/is great and I want to do what I could do to make it a
little bit greater. But as always in software projects the documentation
sometimes not covers the things in a structure that all kinds of
problems are in place for all types of persons.

To make long story short, in my case I have troubles with releasing
plugins. IMHO What about using our own infrastructure at
https://jenkins.ci.cloudbees.com or https://ci.jenkins-ci.org to release
the plugins?

Thomas