Hi,

This is exciting new development.

Couple of comments

1.  Packaging supervisord with another executable is a docker anti pattern.
I assume  any serious  jenkins deployment is on a scheduler like
swarm/kubernetes ect where supervisord is not necessary.

2. Scripting should be done via yaml files, not environment variables(
init.d/groovy). All essential plugins should be made compatible with
configuration-as-code.

3. Pipeline while powerful is contrary to the goal of getting new users
started quickly. From my personal experience, very few new users have the
appetite to learn groovy scripting to setup their builds, they just want to
something to run `npm test`.
    A declarative yaml file like travisci,circle ect is the *correct*
approach here.