Hello Vineeth,

Thank you for your interest.

We have some student information, but it looks like you have already read
it: https://jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/students/
If you find something is missing please let us know.

If you have already studied the external workspace manager code base and
know the extension points
<https://jenkins.io/doc/developer/extensions/external-workspace-manager/>,
then I recommend familiarizing yourself with cloud based storage, for
example azure, amazon, google, etc. This should help you write your project
proposal.

Best Regards,
Martin d'Anjou