Hi Vineeth,

Sorry, I have missed that thread.
If you are familiar with Azure, my recommendation would be to stick to it
and to describe storage features available there.

Even if you have concerns about the implementation, my recommendation is to
submit a draft so that we can review it and help you with polishing the
proposal. There will be also office hours at 6PM UTC today, please feel
free to join.

BR, Oleg