Hello Everyone

I am Harisu Fanyui a 4th year computer engineering student from cameroon
faculty of engineering and technology.
I have been programming in java for 2 years.  I have read the project
descriptions and  am interested in working on the project titled Discard
Build Step plugin. i have also programmed
in languages like php, javascript, and c. I after reading the full
description of the project am trying to look at the way the Discard Old
Builds feature works so as to properly understand. will appreciate if there
are some pointers or documents related to this project