*Hi* Everyone,

My name is *Jay Shresth*. I am  2nd-year Undergraduate Computer Science
Student from India. I started my coding journey from very basic and core
language c after  that c++ and *java* and also i can work on the scripting
language Html & Css .
I love to learn programming languages the leaning is still going on. Coding
is my passion that the reason i want explore myself to Coding Wold.
Want to work in *open source projects* and get some experience and
contribute in it. I searched  many organisation and their project but
*jenkins projects* is perfect match according to my skill and knowledge.

I have read the description of all  jenkings-projects and i decide to
contribute or work on one of the project "*Discard Build Step plugin*".
I read all the descrption and review the "*Discard Old Build Plugin*" and
have my views,ideas  & implementation which all i mention in my proposal.

Please  provide me some more resources to better and deeply understand  the
project (Discard Build Step plugin).
https://github.com/JD-Shresth

Thank you.