Hi Jay,

Thanks for the interest! The project idea is described in detail here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q2p_XZEdbkcVDMpEPTtjPS15i2Oq3CQgH_geJjPhofY/edit#heading=h.h6ynt8ul8vwx>.

In order to study the idea more I would recommend trying Jenkins and its
existing functionality for discarding old builds. E.g. here is a BuildDiscarder
extension point
<https://jenkins.io/doc/developer/extensions/jenkins-core/#builddiscarder>,
which references several plugins implementing custom logic.

Since you already have some ideas, please feel free to share them in this
thread to kick-start the discussion. We also have office hours tomorrow,
please feel free to join them.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev