I was able to substitute in the fabric8 Docker Maven Plugin to run Moto. It
seems to work fine on the Linux build agent, but the Windows agent doesn’t like
it (no Docker host or docker.sock available.)

Is there another way to get Docker support on the Windows agent, or is this ‘in
the works’ for the future?

Chris