@jglick , @oleg-nenashev

Using xtrigger-plugin as a guide, I'd suggest that the following should be
grouped together as previously owned by Gregory.  As such, please could I
be added as maintainer on github to:

   - FSTrigger Plugin
   <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/FSTrigger+Plugin> -
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/fstrigger-plugin
   - URLTrigger Plugin
   <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/URLTrigger+Plugin> -
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/urltrigger-plugin (not required, I'm
   already maintainer)
   - IvyTrigger Plugin
   <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/IvyTrigger+Plugin> -
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/ivytrigger-plugin
   - ScriptTrigger Plugin
   <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/ScriptTrigger+Plugin> -
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/scripttrigger-plugin (This looks like
   something full of security holes and possibly in need of deprecation)
   - BuildResultTrigger Plugin
   <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/BuildResultTrigger+Plugin> (a.k.a
   JobTrigger) - https://github.com/jenkinsci/buildresult-trigger-plugin
   - XTrigger-Lib - https://github.com/jenkinsci/xtrigger-lib
   - EnvInject-Lib - https://github.com/jenkinsci/envinject-lib
   - XTrigger-Plugin - https://github.com/jenkinsci/xtrigger-plugin

I note that EnvInject has since been converted to a plugin - should I
include this, or are you happy with the current setup for it?

Another point to note - given that the goal for xtrigger-lib is to convert
to a plugin, the natural name for it would be xtrigger-plugin.  But that's
obviously taken as noted above - rather than go off on the wrong track,
would 'xtrigger-base-plugin' seem reasonable?

Thanks,

Tony

(GitHub id: TonyNoble , Jenkins id: StealthDJ)