+Jenkins Dev <jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com> to the communication.

Hi All,

A brief update on this matter. We are continuing to work on this - we are
are working with meetup.com and CDF to re-instate the deleted JAMs and will
provide follow up communications with the affected JAMs accordingly.

With the transition of JAMs to CDF, we are also looking to make changes to
the JAM process which will be discussed at the next governance meeting.

BR,
alyssa