Not directly related, possibly even to this JEP,

But wanted to add a couple of features I’ve seen in other systems,

1. Require authorisation, before allowed to use, I.e build is run and fails
because the credential isn’t authorised for that job but then an
administrator can authorise it and it will be allowed to use it on the next
run,
2. Credentials scoped to a single build

Thanks
Tim