> On 29. Apr 2020, at 12:44, Oliver Gondža <ogon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In accordance we recently approved process changes, we are doing next
> baseline section two weeks earlier in the cycle.

Assuming nobody merges something crazy into core this week, I'm for 2.235.

We've moved the baseline decision earlier to give us the freedom to choose a
very recent release without a lot of risk and overlapping work schedules, since
we'll have 4 weeks to identify and fix problems and back port those fixes. So I
propose we try this and see how it goes.

(FWIW we probably want to figure out what to do about JENKINS-61937 before the
new LTS lands…)