After the discussion on the Governance Meeting, we agreed to go for 2.235 as a next LTS baseline. 2.235.1 is expected to be out six weeks from now.

On 29/04/2020 18.36, Mark Waite wrote:
+1 from me for 2.235, particularly with the additional UI improvements in recent releases.

Also assuming that there will be *lots of help testing the release candidate* once it is delivered . ☺ ☺ ☺