The big problem with GitHub issues is when a bug involves multiple
components, or is filed against the wrong component. If you filed an issue
in the wrong component, what would you expect the maintainers of that
component to do? I don't think it should be on them to find the right
component, so the issue just gets closer and possibly not seen by the
correct people? I definitely prefer GitHub issues, but we need to address
some issues like I describe above.