Hi all,

I would vote for 2.250. 2.250 has no functional difference from 2.249,
there is just one internal fix. 2.250 is a fancy number, so why not?

2.249/2.250 still have issues after the .NET Framework 2.0 support removal.
Both issues need some fixes and upgrade guidelines. I believe that I will
be able to prepare and integrate the fixes by the next LTS RC in 4 weeks.
If we want to take older version without regressions, it would be 2.247
which lacks many other important patches. I'd rather go ahead with the
version and get it fixed.

   - Windows Agent Installer Module:
   https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-63198
   - WMI Windows Agents installer:
   https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-63223

+1 to Daniel's comment about UI changes. As discussed at the last UX SIG
meeting we have an option to backport fixes for UI before the RC date if
there is a consensus.

Best regards,
Oleg