I have a rather lengthy custom command I'm now writing, with ever growing
nested items.  (Good comparison to what I'm writing is the recordIssues
command).  The snippet Generator want's to all ways make it a single line

eg:

recordIssues aggregatingResults: true, enabledForFailure: true, filters: [
includeType('test')], qualityGates: [[threshold: 1, type: 'TOTAL', unstable:
false], [threshold: 1, type: 'NEW_ERROR', unstable: false]], tools: [cpd(),
checkStyle(), gendarme(pattern: '*.*')], trendChartType: 'TOOLS_ONLY'

What I'd like it to do for my command is something like:

recordIssues aggregatingResults: true,
             enabledForFailure: true,
             filters: [includeType('test')],
             qualityGates: [[threshold: 1,
                             type: 'TOTAL',
                             unstable: false
                            ],
                            [threshold: 1,
                             type: 'NEW_ERROR',
                             unstable: false
                            ]
                           ],
             tools: [cpd(),
                     checkStyle(),
                     gendarme(pattern: '*.*')
                    ],
             trendChartType: 'TOOLS_ONLY'

Anyone know a way to do this or how I can hook a formatter into it?  Is
there custom hooks anywhere into the "Generate" button?