On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 10:58 PM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What about a quick JEP?

The rule of thumb is that if you are not sure if a JEP might be needed…file
a JEP. It is how we document any decision that might be controversial or
require explanation or context. Certainly any deliberate compatibility
break falls into this category. If your arguments for why we should do
something are coherent, it should not take long to write up a few
paragraphs in AsciiDoc and file it.