Hi all,

We made decisions on a few terms at the yesterday's governance meeting:

   - Master node => "Built-in Node"
   - "master" label => "built-in" // We will use it unless we discover a
   technical issue with the hyphen. Then we fallback to “builtin”
   - “Master branch” in documentation and help => "default branch"
   - Agent-to-Master security => " Agent-to-Controller security "
   - "Jenkins master container " => "Jenkins controller container"
   - "Serialization whitelist" for JEP-200 => "serialization allowlist"

We also agreed that we will be using "allowlist" in our terminology, not
the "permitlist" as it was suggested in a few occasions. We have not
finalized decisions on other terms, including the "Jenkins master pod". I
raised https://github.com/jenkinsci/kubernetes-operator/issues/561 in the
Jenkins operator project to track the change on its side once we agree on
the term.

If anyone is interested, I can create a global "terminology cleanup"
project in the jenkinsci organization. It will allow tracking pull request
better on the GitHub's side

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev