Hi all,

I am currently updating roadmap and the Jenkins website to reference the
initiative and contributing.
To group everything and to coordinate contributions, I have created a
Discourse topic here:
https://community.jenkins.io/t/jenkins-terminology-cleanup-initiative-coordination/180
 .
I will be using it as a main source of contributing guidelines. Please feel
free to contribute!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev