Hi Tim!

I think you and anyone else can start contributing to the plugin without
needing any permissions on the JetBrains Marketplace. No objections from me
w.r.t. granting these permissions if others agree.

On a separate note, should we go ahead and move the repository to the
jenkinsci org? I can move it if others agree, especially Stapler org admins
like Jesse or Daniel.

Best regards,
Oleg