Dear all,

As you know, we will be organizing the Jenkins contributor summit on June
25th (landing page <https://www.jenkins.io/events/contributor-summit/>). I
would like to make it a quite big contributor event where we agree on some
key Jenkins topics, e.g. security or API/plugin deprecation/EoL policy.
There is also interest in contributing onboarding events and to have joint
sessions focused on interoperability and on end user experiences.Full
coordination document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JVbWudREipEF5UJn-bBRU5QIjKf8mzFP9iFdwWbgFB0/edit?usp=sharing>
.

The event is in 3 weeks. The preparation was delayed by some professional
and personal events, and also the increased GSoC workload. There are a few
contributors who planned to dedicate time to help with hosting the event,
but unfortunately they will not be able to dedicate enough time. If we want
to organize a decent event, more organizers are needed! Beow you can find
several activities where help is needed,

Before the summit:

   - Finalizing the agenda
   - Coordinating the schedule with presenters
   - Finalizing the end users presentation agenda
   - Getting the event promoted in the community channels
   - Working with@Alyssa Tong and the CDF to deliver swag to key summit
   contributors
   - Facilitating conversations
   - Coordinating hosting of the newcomer track. IIUC Mark will be no
   longer able to drive that as we discussed with him initially

During the event:

   - Hosting / Moderating the event
   - Moderating the breakout rooms
   - Speaking about projects, SIGs and their statuses

After the event:

   - Processing and publishing recordings
   - Writing a summary blogpost
   - Swag logistics
   - Capturing follow-ups on the Jenkins roadmap, creating follow-up tasks

Please respond to this thread if you would be willing to dedicate some time
and to contribute to the event.Please feel free to comment and suggest
changes in the.coordination document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JVbWudREipEF5UJn-bBRU5QIjKf8mzFP9iFdwWbgFB0/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Thanks for your time,