On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 4:41 PM 'Daniel Beck' via Jenkins Developers <
jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> PR-specific results are shown directly and publicly in the PR. GitHub
> compares results from the PR to results from the target branch to only show
> differences.

Oh nice.

> And if you add the workflow file in a PR, that PR will have all findings,
> because they're all new…

Maybe something to warn maintainers about it: contrary to usual
recommendations, it may be best to create this workflow directly in trunk,
lest you reveal a bunch of previously undiscovered mistakes. Of course
anyone could have run the same scan offline, but this seems to publicize
problems more than seems comfortable.

note that you can set up a Maven cache if you haven't.

Yes, I tried with the Maven cache enabled, so perhaps the PR runs would be
significantly faster than the initial trunk run.