Hi everyone,

Some feedback the Jenkins security team received for code scanning was that
it is inconvenient to mark findings as false positives through the GitHub
UI.

Thanks to work by https://github.com/yaroslavafenkin the Jenkins Security
Scan now supports two different ways to suppress findings in code: using
comments or using a @SuppressWarnings annotation.

The detailed finding descriptions on the GitHub UI explain how to use these
to suppress specific findings (re-run the scan if needed to get an updated
description).

Regards
Daniel