Hrushikesh Rao has been implementing the git cache maintenance project in
Google Summer of Code.  We have a working demo in pull requests to the git
client plugin and git plugin.

Hrushikesh would like to show the administrator the results of the most
recent maintenance tasks.  In order to do that, he needs to store those
results on the Jenkins controller.  He needs keep a fixed number of those
(some form of time series)? and needs to present them to the user in a
comfortable user interface.

Those are all areas that are outside of my skills in plugin development.

Can others offer suggestions of existing implementations that Hrushikesh
could consult to see effective and reasonable ways to store the most recent
results of a task and present the most recent results of tasks to the
administrator?

Mark Waite