Hi,

I don't mind it, but it's up to main core maintainers not me :)
I'm only trying to point out that restoring plugin which duplicates work of
other one (more popular one) is kind of waste of money and man resources.
I would rather focus on improving existing and more popular plugins instead.

> We don't drop plugins unless there is a compelling case to drop the
plugin.
> For example, the security team sometimes stops distribution of plugins
due to security risks.
> Otherwise we allow plugins to continue distribution so that we do not
disturb the users of that plugin. Functional overlap is not a
Ok, I understand it. I think it worth to discuss elsewhere if such plugins
shouldn't be archived or something.

Bart