FTR 2.375 was released ~4h ago, the changelog page is not even updated (to
receive the feedback).
With the list of regression/bug fix it seems to be a good candidate, but I
think we should monitor carefully the user feedbacks and be ready to
provide backports to a previous version.

To ease this kind of discussion, it could be interesting to introduce only
very minor features or bug fixes before the LTS selection, so that we have
more time to test them. But it's a different topic :p