As an alternative to 2.375, I'd like to bring up 2.372 as a possible
candidate. 2.375 ships a (possible) issue tracked in JENKINS-69966
<https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-69966>.
2.372 <https://www.jenkins.io/changelog/#v2.372> is a much less recent
weekly release, with a better rating than 2.375 and less big changes, which
could result in possible regressions. It was released almost a month ago
with no community reported issues, according to the changelog.