What do the colors mean in the spreadsheet?

I have updated the spreadsheet, but green is depends on free version and red is
direct dependency on non-free version.

With regards to the analysis, I'm not confident in my understanding of the
specific details of the analysis.  Maybe you can help me understand more
clearly.

I maintain the elastic axis plugin and it is on the list as having a transitive
dependency on an older version of the json library.  The elastic axis plugin
depends on the matrix project plugin.  The matrix project plugin depends on the
junit plugin.  The junit plugin depends on the jackson2 api plugin.  The
jackson2 api plugin bundles the jackson2 api jar file and the json-20230227.jar
inside its hpi file.  I think that would cause jackson2 api calls to use the
the json-20230227.jar that is bundled in the hpi file.

However, the analysis indicates that there is a dependency on json-20190722.
Is the analysis not detecting that the jackson2 api plugin already includes a
newer version of the json library?  Am I misunderstanding how libraries are
resolved?

I only looked into the tree provided by Maven, with the dependency plugin,
taking the pom.xml file embedded in the hpi file.

I know that at runtime Jenkins may use updated versions, but that would
complicate the analysis for me.

So, for the elastic-axis:

wget --quiet
https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/elastic-axis/464.va_7ed499b_9d75/elastic-axis.hpi
unzip -q elastic-axis.hpi -d elastic-axis
/opt/maven/apache-maven-3.8.4/bin/mvn \
  -s /tmp/tmp.VLcrje6TDb/settings.xml \
  -f elastic-axis/META-INF/maven/org.jenkins-ci.plugins/elastic-axis/pom.xml \
  --quiet \
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:3.6.0:tree \
  -Dincludes=org.json \
  -DoutputFile=tree.txt
cat elastic-axis/META-INF/maven/org.jenkins-ci.plugins/elastic-axis/tree.txt
org.jenkins-ci.plugins:elastic-axis:hpi:464.va_7ed499b_9d75
\- org.jenkins-ci.plugins:matrix-project:jar:789.v57a_725b_63c79:compile
   \- org.jenkins-ci.plugins:junit:jar:1189.v1b_e593637fa_e:compile
      \-
org.jenkins-ci.plugins:jackson2-api:jar:2.14.2-319.v37853346a_229:compile
         \-
com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype:jackson-datatype-json-org:jar:2.14.2:compile
            \- org.json:json:jar:20190722:compile

Filipe Roque