Hi

On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 9:55 PM Mark Waite <mark.earl.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 1:42:00 PM UTC-7 Michael wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Solved this way
>
> + <dependency>
> + <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
> + <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
> + <version>1119.1121.vc43d0fc45561</version>
> + <scope>test</scope>
> + </dependency>
> + <dependency>
> + <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
> + <artifactId>script-security</artifactId>
> + <version>1175.v4b_d517d6db_f0</version>
> + <scope>test</scope>
> + </dependency>
>
> Is this the correct way?
>

> That is a valid way to solve it, though most plugin maintainers prefer to let
> the plugin bill of materials manage the versions of dependencies when they
> are available from the plugin bill of materials.
>
> The "Improve a  plugin" tutorial includes a section on using the plugin bill
> of materials.
>
> It also has a section on updating the minimum Jenkins version (you probably
> want 2.414.3 rather than 2.410).
>
> It also has a section on updating the parent pom that will allow you to run
> tests with Java 21 and Java 17 so that you're confident the plugin works on
> all the JDKs that Jenkins supports.

Let me study this and I will adjust security problems now and then
bump again to 2.414.3

Michael

--
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Amarula Solutions BV
Joop Geesinkweg 125, 1114 AB, Amsterdam, NL
T. +31 (0)85 111 9172
i...@amarulasolutions.com
www.amarulasolutions.com