Hello, everyone-

We currently use jenkins to test commits that are in our Git
repository, but I'd like to add support for developers to test their
current workspace with jenkins before the commit makes it up. I added
some logic to the beginning of the build process to unpack a tarball
passed in with the file parameterization, which works great. However,
any existing processes that try to submit a job end up failing if they
don't pass in a file with the http request.

Is there a way to have jenkins ignore if a file isn't passed in
(perhaps making a zero-length file)? Or is there a better way to go
about this? (Our job configuration is super complex, so maintaining
two jobs with identical options modulo the build parameterization
would probably end up with them desynchronizing).

Thanks,
Andrew