Hi all,

I have the Jenkins setup in my machine and I have configured the
settings with the below options.

1.In 'Execute shell' tab under Hello world project settings:->  c:/
cygwin/bin/bash -xe c:/test/build.sh

2.In Manage Jenkins under 'shell executable' tab:-> C:\cygwin\bin\bash

3.This is my build.sh file content.
                  #!/bin/sh
                  c:/cygwin/bin/gcc -g helloworld.c

4.I have the cygwin installed under c:\cygwin

This is my error log when I tried to build using the Jenkins set up

Console Output
Started by user anonymous
Building in workspace C:\Program Files\Jenkins\workspace\Helloworld
[Helloworld] $ C:\cygwin\bin\bash -xe C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
\hudson9092646218282923936.sh
+ c:/cygwin/bin/bash -xe c:/test/build.sh
+ c:/cygwin/bin/gcc -g helloworld.c
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

Many kind regards,
/Kanu