I just noted the cosole output and finalised it was not built due the
sentence I saw
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

Now I checked in the workspace also and didn't see any out file.

I searched the error message in google and didn't get any valid
results.Also I posted in #jenkins IRC and didn't get any inputs.
I tried to dig into the error log but no more details on the issue is found

Expecting some more inputs from the team.

Many kind regards
/renjith_g