I've been reading stackoverflow.com and seen there are lots of people
having problems with Jenkins in iOS development. This is because iOS
apps have to be signed and the signing certificates and keys and
whatnot are located in some user Keychain (a Mac OS specific native
keystone.) When Jenkins is running as a background daemon, it has no
access to the user keychain.

I saw some people discussing a possible fix in this page:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6827874/missing-certificates-and-keys-in-the-keychain-while-using-jenkins-hudson-as-cont/9968764#9968764

I am not an iOS developer myself, so I have not run into this problem.
Is there anyone here who can verify that adding the SessionCreate
setting to orgi.jenkins-ci.plist fixes the problem? Probably this is
not the whole solution. The keys and certificates still need to be
copied to the jenkins user keychain, I believe. Is there something we
can do to make it easier?

-- Sami