I don't have any problem signing code with my iOS build fired by Jenkins.
 I think it is straightforward if not easy.   I did not need to modify
Jenkins in any way.  My setup is:
- linux master fires osx slave using SSH
- osx slave runs as user jenkins
- user jenkins has the signing cert loaded into its keychain
- user jenkins must allow access to the signing cert.  In the Keychain
Access application, right-click on "XXX private key", choose Get Info,
click Access Control, select "Allow all applications to access this item".
- key step here: build sh script executes this command:
    security unlock-keychain -p $PASSWORD ~/Library/Keychains/login.keychain

Hope that helps,
Ken