I'm trying to run a TestNG suite. This is not a daemon job. But the Jenkins
thinks it is, and shuts it down....

   1. I'm running a job on a Windows 7 slave.
   2. I execute a windows batch command:
   java -DTestSuite="My Regression Test" -cp test.jar org.testng.TestNG -d
   "testng-results" MyTest.xml
   3. After about 9 minutes, Jenkins stops the execution of the TestNG test
   with:
   Process leaked file descriptors. See
   http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Spawning+processes+from+build
   for more information

So, as I understand, this can happen if you spawn a process, but thats not
what I'm doing here. I'm running a TestNG test that continuously talks on
STDOUT to Jenkins. But maybe TestNG is forking something??

I tired also to run the tests using ant, but I got the same failure:
Process leaked file descriptors. See
http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Spawning+processes+from+build
for more information

One odd thing, I changed the log level (from the Manage Jenkins -> System
Log -> Log Levels) from OFF to ALL. This made the TestNG to successfully
run all tests!! I tried again, and when running for 20 minutes, I changed
the logging back to OFF, and just after a minute or so, the test stopped:
Process leaked file descriptors. See
http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Spawning+processes+from+build
for more information

What to do?