Hi Jan,

No luck with either @call and START.

   1. Using @call made no difference. The test stopped after ~9minutes.
   2. The START command, made the test stop just after a few seconds
   (instead of ~9minutes)

I think you are right about the EOF, so I tried redirect output from the
tests, like
java -DTestSuite="My Regression Test" -cp test.jar org.testng.TestNG -d
"testng-results" MyTest.xml 1>console.log 2>&1
but that did not help, I still get "Process leaked file descriptors..."

/Kristian