From: louwho
Sent: 6/6/2012 7:05 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Cc: louwho
Subject: Re: New guy questions

I appreciate that I am getting responses to my posting...but I am not
getting answers.  Are there libraries somewhere with config.xml files that
are specific to .Net builds that I can look at?  I have been searching for
Jenkins, should I be searching for Hudson examples also?  If the build
determines that there are no changes, and thus there is no reason to
execute the remaining windows batch steps...how to do this?  I am not
asking anyone to do my work, but I am looking to be pointed in the right
direction.  Is there a Jenkins book that is specific to Windows\.net?