OK, I have a working VS 2008 MSBuild VB.net job.  Now I need to create a
new job to handle Vs 2008 C++.  The MSbuild plugin will not work because VS
2008 C++ does not have an assembly, so I will need to use Devenv.  I guess
this will be a windows batch job, are there any examples of doing this
(confile.xml file, cmd file)?  In the Vb.net job, using MSuild, the plugin
would handle detecting if the job suceeds or fails (Correct?), how to
handle this using Windows Batch?